Which 0 interest loan app in the Philippines market is reliable today? How to apply for a zero interest first loan for 12 months approved fastest?
Refer to the information of top 5 prestige only need a valid ID in the article below of retailasiaonline.com
- 1. Summary of online loan with 0 interest first loan
- 2. What is 0 interest loan app?
- 3. Benefits of online loan 0 interest
- 4. Drawbacks of 0 interest first loan
- 5. Criteria to evaluate when choosing 0 interest loan app for students
- 6. How does loan app with zero interest on first loan work
- 7. 0 interest loan requirements
- 8. Limit and term of first loan 0 interest
- 9. Compare to online loan Philippines 0 interest
- 10. Instructions on how to register 0 interest loan app
- 11. Top 10 Best 0 interest loan app first time in Philippines 2023
- 12. FAQs – 0 interest loan app first loan in Philippines
- 13. In conclusion
1. Summary of online loan with 0 interest first loan
|✅ 10 Best 0 interest loan App first time in the Philippines||⭐ 1. Crezu, 2. Cashexpress, 3. Loanonline, 4. Cashspace, 5. Soscredit|
|✅ Guide to||⭐ Apply zero interest loan App in Philippines|
|✅ Loan amount||⭐ 5.000 – 65.000 pesos|
|✅ Age||⭐ 18 – 60 years old|
|✅ Term||⭐ loan app 1 month – 12 month|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 0 % for first loan|
|✅ Pros||⭐ Zero percent interest|
|✅ Cons||⭐ Not high credit line|
|✅ Evaluate the effectiveness||⭐ Pretty Good|
|✅ Bad credit||⭐ Allow|
2. What is 0 interest loan app?
0 interest loan app is an online money loan application with 0% interest rate first time in the Philippines. Accordingly, these applications support fast loans with simple procedures and online registration anytime, anywhere on a phone or computer with an internet connection. Customers applying for a loan for the first time will be exempt from interest and fees.
3. Benefits of online loan 0 interest
- 0 Interest Loan App has the following advantages:
- Quick online cash loan in Philippines support, simple procedure only requires 1 valid ID.
- No financial proof or guarantor required.
- Borrowing in the form of collateral is based on the customer’s credit record, without collateralizing valuable assets.
- Easy online registration 24/7 on a phone or computer with an internet connection.
- First-time loan applicants will receive 0% interest rate support for the first loan term.
- Legit online loans guaranteed approval Philippines, fast disbursement.
4. Drawbacks of 0 interest first loan
Loan 0 interest also has some disadvantages that borrowers should be aware of:
- The loan limit is not high, and cannot support requests for large amounts of loans.
- A Few of online loans app with long term payments in Philippines.
- The following loans will apply high interest rates, additional service fees and late payment penalties.
5. Criteria to evaluate when choosing 0 interest loan app for students
To evaluate and choose online loan with 0 interest first time, borrowers should consider criteria such as:
- Legitimate, SEC-registered loan application.
- Contact information, email, phone number, address.
- Interest rates and loan service charges.
6. How does loan app with zero interest on first loan work
0 interest loan for 12 months Philippines will offer preferential treatment to new customers, applying for the first loan on the application supported with a 0% interest rate, The following loans will charge interest based on the borrower’s credit record, usually around 0% per month (APR 143%)
- Customers applying for a loan for the first time are supported with 5000 pesos, 0% interest rate for 7 days. Thus, after 7 days, customers only need to pay 5000 pesos to the lending partner.
- Then, if there is a need for additional loans, the loan limit will be raised. For example, lender offers a 2nd loan of 10000 pesos for 1 month at an interest rate of 11.9% per month
- The amount of interest payable for a period of 1 month is 10000 x 11.9% = 1190 pesos
- The total amount payable after 1 month is 11190 pesos.
7. 0 interest loan requirements
Requirements for applying for a 0 interest loan app are simple, easy to borrow and easy to approve, suitable for customers who are in urgent need of money to solve personal work.
- Filipino citizens who are at least 18 years old, capable of being held accountable before the law.
- Almost lending company in Philippines require person have a job with a stable income, can afford to pay off a zero percent interest loan.
- Use a phone number that isn’t blocked, have a bank account or e-wallet.
- To borrow 0 interest first loan app, you just need to fill in your personal information completely and accurately on the lender’s registration page.
- Verify ID information with a photo.
- Confirm loan registration by OTP code sent to phone message.
8. Limit and term of first loan 0 interest
- Loan 0 interest free has a low loan limit, only from 500 to 15000 pesos.
- If the payment is creditworthy, the repeat loan will be approved up to 50,000 pesos.
- Zero interest rate online loans with monthly payment Philippines from 1 to 12 months.
- The first interest-free loan is usually only available for a term of 7-30 days.
9. Compare to online loan Philippines 0 interest
|Comparative criteria||Finbro||Cashexpress||Acom loan|
|Limit||1000 – 50000 pesos||1000 – 20000 pesos||5000 – 500.000 PHP|
|Term||1 – 12 months||7 – 14 months||6 – 10 months|
|Interest||loan 0 interest rate||zero interest online loan||free|
|Approval time||5 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes|
Source: Refer to State Bank reporting and research.
10. Instructions on how to register 0 interest loan app
Registering 0 interest loan app is very simple following these steps:
Step #1: Learn and choose a loan with 0 interest rate
Read through to learn about the information and how some 0 interest loans for 12 months work. Then choose the loan 0 interest that suits your personal needs and financial capabilities.
Step #2: Visit the homepage of 0 percent interest loan app
Go to the loan application page of 0 interest first loan app and select loan limit and loan term. Then fill in the personal information required by the lender such as full name, date of birth, address, email, phone number, ID number, job, income, reference, bank account number.
Step #3: Take a photo ID
Take a 2-sided photo of a valid ID to verify registration information.
Step #4: Confirm the loan request
Confirm the loan request via OTP code sent to SMS and send loan application.
Step #5: Wait for the system to approve and disburse
The system will automatically approve and quickly disburse within 5 minutes via direct transfer to the borrower’s registered official bank account.
11. Top 10 Best 0 interest loan app first time in Philippines 2023
Here is a list of 0 interest first loan apps in Philippines:
|App’s name||Type of loan||Interest rate|
|Crezu||0 interest loan app in the Philippines||0%|
|Cashexpress||0 interest for first loan quick disbursement||0%|
|Loanonline||cash loan with 0 interest||zero interest first loan|
|Cashspace||Zero interest loan App 24/7||zero percent|
|Finbro||zero percent interest for 12 months||0 percent|
#1. Crezu – 0 interest loan app in the Philippines
Description of 0 interest first loan in Crezu
- Crezu is an intermediary lender that helps borrowers compare to choose a reputable loan in the Philippines.
- Personal loans at Crezu are supported from 1000 to 25000 pesos, terms of 61 to 120 days.
- APR from 12% to 36%, 0% discount on first loan, no service fee
- Support for customers from 18 to 70 years old, living and working in the Philippines. just have a valid ID.
- Bad debt customers still have the opportunity to be approved for loans.
Pros and cons of Crezu
- Pros: 0 interest loan Crezu operates 24/7, processes loan applications within 5 minutes, free service, has supported more than 300 thousand customers, approval rate over 94%.
- Cos: Just an intermediary comparing loans, not directly lending.
- Overall score: 6/10
Feedback about Crezu
Crezu is a loan with 0 interest rate that is highly appreciated by customers feedback for the speed of application processing and high approval rate.
Guide to 0 interest rate loan in Crezu:
- Step 1: Select Crezu loan limit at link:
- Step 2: Apply for loan information according to the following video:
#2. Cashexpress – 0 interest first quick disbursement
Decription of 0 interest Philippine loan at Cashexpress
- Cashexpress is a reputable 0 interest first loan, helping to solve super fast financing needs in just 15 minutes.
- Loan limit ranges from 1000 to 20000 pesos, short loan period 7-14 days payment 1 time.
- The first loan will be approved up to 10000 pesos, 0% interest rate within 7 days.
- Repeat loans will then bear an average interest rate of 1.99% per day.
- Support for Filipino citizens from 21 to 70 years old who have a stable job and have 1 out of 7 types of identification documents such as Passport, National ID, Driver’s licence, SSS, UMID, Postal ID, PRC ID.
Pros and cons of Cashexpress
- Pros: 0 interest loan app simple procedure just need 1 valid ID, automatic approval in 5 minutes, borrower information security, can extend payment time, flexible payment methods.
- Cons: The interest rate on repeat loans is quite high, not support loan for student Philippines.
- Overall score: 7/10
Feedback about Cashexpress
Cashexpress has supported thousands of customers, giving 5-star feedback on the quality of support service 0 interest free.
Guide to 0 interest rate loan at Cashexpress:
- Step 1: Go to the homepage of Cashexpress to select the amount to borrow via the link:
- Step 2: Register according to the instructions as shown below:
#3. Loanonline – Online loan 0 interest only need 1 valid ID
Decription of 0 interest loan app at Loanonline
- Loanonline is an intermediary that compares Online loan 0 interest to suggest borrowers the right loan for their needs.
- Loan amount from 500 to 25000 pesos, installment terms from 3 to 12 months.
- New customers are entitled to 0% interest rate on the first loan.
- Repeat loans are applied a maximum interest rate of APR 427%.
- Applicable to customers who are full 18 years old, with stable income.
- Cooperate with reputable lending partners such as Finbro, Digido, Moneycat …
Pros and cons of của Loanonline
- Pros: zero percent interest with first loan, easy loan procedure, quick registration, loan comparison results in 2 minutes.
- Cons: Only compare loans, not direct loans.
- Overall score: 6/10.
Feedback about Loanonline
Loanonline is an online loan app Philippines with 0 interest feedback to evaluate fast and convenient loan services.
Guide to 0 interest loan at Loanonline:
- Step 1: Go to Loanonline’s loan page via the link:
- Step 2: Fill in the loan information to apply according to the video below:
#4. Cashspace – 0 interest loan get money fast 24/7
Decription of loan 0 interest free at Cashspace
- Cashspace is a 0 interest loan that has provided personal financial support to more than 312K customers.
- The amount borrowed is from 1000 to 25000 pesos, the loan term ranges from 61 to 120 days.
- Annual APR ranges from 12% to 36%, with no hidden fees.
- Do not evaluate the loan according to credit history.
- Over 97% of registered customers are approved for loans.
Pros and cons of Cashspace
- Pros: 24/7 online loan in Philippines support, 5-minute application review, bad debt support.
- Cons: Loan with 0 interest rate has a short loan period.
- Overall score: 7/10
Feedback about Cashspace
Customers who have registered at Cashspace have 5-star feedback for online loan service 0 interest
Guide to loan with 0 interest rate at Cashspace:
- Step 1: Select the loan amount on Cashspace’s website by following the link:
- Step 2: Follow the following video first loan zero interest registration process:
#5. Finbro – Zero interest loan Philippines most prestigious
Decription of zero interest loan App Philippines in Finbro
- Finbro is one of the most reputable Filipino zero interest loans with easy and fast loan service.
- The first loan will be supported from 1000 to 15000 pesos, 0% interest and no fees.
- The following loans will be approved up to 50,000 pesos with terms of up to 12 months.
- Repeat loan interest rates are about 0.16% per day.
- Requires borrowers to be Filipino citizens between 20 and 70 years old.
Pros and cons of Finbro
- Pros: 0 interest loan Philippines, legal operation, high limit, preferential interest rate, automatic approval, fast disbursement.
- Cons: No extension of payment period, no bad debt support.
- Overall score: 9/10
Feedback about loan app zero interest Finbro
Customers who have used the 0 interest loan service that has responded will receive a money limit that suits their needs in a super fast way.
Guide to 0 interest rate loan at Finbro
- Step 1: Go to Finbro’s homepage via the link:
- Step 2: Fill in the information and register loan app zero interest. Follow the following video:
12. FAQs – 0 interest loan app first loan in Philippines
Here are the answers to questions about online loan with zero interest first loan:
What does 0 interest mean?
A zero-interest loan, also known as a zero-interest loan in the Philippines, is a form of borrowing where the borrower does not have to pay any interest on the loan amount. This means that the amount you pay over the loan term includes only the initial amount of capital that you borrowed.
Can I get a personal loan with 0 interest?
You may have the opportunity to take out an interest-free personal loan if you meet conditions such as having a good credit score to ensure that you are able to repay the loan. Some banks may only offer interest-free loans to new customers who apply for a loan for the first time for a short time.
How do 0 interest loans work?
Online loan Philippines 0 interest works by lending a sum of money without paying any interest. However, it should be noted that interest-free loans are usually only applicable for a short time. The borrower applies for a loan and provides the necessary personal information to verify and assess financial viability.
Is 0 interest rate good?
Loan 0 interest free has many benifits such as fast and convenient loan, simple procedure, interest free and fees for the first loan, fast disbursement of the same day. However, borrowers also need to consider that the loan limit is not too high, the payment term is short, there may be some additional service fees, application processing fees, late payment fees …
13. In conclusion
Customers can choose from a number of reputable 0 interest loan apps such as Finbro or Cashexpress because of high loan limits, good interest rates, automatic approval and fast disbursement via bank transfer.
Please rate 5 stars if the article information is helpful.
Any questions about zero interest loan please leave below in the comment for quick answers.