Are you wonder why does CIMB personal loan rejected and how to overcome? Read more in this article
Some causes of CIMB personal loan rejected
CIMB personal loan rejected due to various factors. These are some causes:
- Some common reasons include a poor credit score.
- Insufficient credit history.
- High debt-to-income ratio, incomplete documentation, or multiple existing loans.
- Rejection might also result from a history of missed repayments or lack of a steady income.
How to fix it?
- Improve your credit score.
- Prove your income.
- Submit another application after three (3) months of your initial rejection.