Credify loan app review is a website providing emergency financial solutions for Filipinos, has 4 years of experience, supports thousands of customers with simple procedures and no service fees.
Let’ retailasiaonline.com find out information about limits, loan periods, interest rates and more through the article below.
- Summary of Credify loan Philippines
- What is Credify?
- Pros of Credify
- Cons of Credify app
- Credify loan interest rate
- Credify loan requirements
- How to apply for Credify
- Credify loan review and feedbacks
- Compare Credify to other apps
- Frequent Ask Questions
Summary of Credify loan Philippines
|✅ Credify loan app Review Philippines||⭐ 4.5 stars|
|✅ Credify login||⭐ Link here|
|✅ Loan amount||⭐ 1000 – 25.000 PHP|
|✅ Age||⭐ 18 – 65 years old|
|✅ Term||⭐ 3 – 12 months|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 0 % first loan|
|✅ Pros||⭐ legit, no complaints|
|✅ Cons||⭐ Not direct lender|
|✅ Evaluate the effectiveness||⭐ So Good|
|✅ Feedback||⭐ Read more in this article|
What is Credify?
Credify is a financial application providing online loan solutions that has been operating for more than 4 years in the Philippines market developed by Schaefer Co., Ltd. from Latvia. The amount that can be approved for loans is from 1000 to 25000 pesos for various loan purposes, repayment period from 3 months to 12 months, Especially, new first-time borrowers can borrow up to 10000 pesos, interest rate 0%.
Pros of Credify
Credify loan review has many advantages that are superior to many online loans app Philippines on the market:
- 24/7 online loan support, simple documents, easy to prepare.
- Borrowing money does not appraise individuals, family, friends, relatives, does not require collateral.
- Propose online loans in seconds, high loan approval rate.
- Multi-object, multi-purpose lending, suitable for both individual and corporate customers.
- 0% interest rate incentive program for new first-time borrowers.
- Super fast disbursement, money immediately to the account via bank transfer or e-wallet.
- Customer information is absolutely confidential.
Cons of Credify app
Credify loan still has some disadvantages to keep in mind are:
- Low loan limit, suitable only for solving some small, short-term problems.
- The interest rate is still quite high compared to the general level of traditional loan packages.
- Incurring some additional service fees, late payment will incur high penalty fees.
Credify loan interest rate
Credify app currently applies a maximum APR interest rate of 180% / year. New customers applying for a loan for the first time will be interest-free and free of service fees.
For example, customers borrow 6000 pesos for 3 months, with an interest rate of 180% / year, equivalent to 15% / month.
- The principal amount payable in 1 month is 6000 / 3 = 2000 pesos.
- The amount of interest payable in 1 month is 6000 x 15% = 900 pesos.
- The total amount payable in 1 month is 2900 pesos.
Credify loan requirements
The conditions to apply for Credify loan are:
- Filipino citizens between 20 and 70 years old.
- Have a valid genuine ID issued by the Government.
- Already have a credit history.
- Have a genuine bank account.
- Have an active phone number.
How to apply for Credify
The steps to apply for a Credify loan are as follows:
Step 1: Visit Credify website
Login to homepage by this link:
|Link to Credify|
Step 2: Fill in personal information
Fill in your name, date of birth, email, phone number in the required form.
Agree to the terms and conditions of Credify ph.
Step 3: Get a loan proposal
Based on the information customers have just provided, Credify app will propose some reputable and suitable online loans.
Step 4: Credify loan disbursement
Customers will be notified of the approval result fast loan in 15 minutes. The loan approval amount will be transferred to the borrower’s bank account.
Credify loan review and feedbacks
Credify loan app review simple is rated for 4.5 stars on Google Play by customer. It is safe and quick disbursement.
The procedures is simple, reasonable interest rates and quite high approval rates.
Below are some feedback about it.
Compare Credify to other apps
|Comparative criteria||Credify loan||Crezu||Vamo|
|Limits||1000 – 25000 pesos||1000 – 25000 pesos||3000 – 20000 pesos|
|Tenor||3 – 12 months||90 — 180 days||7 — 30 days|
|Interest||180% per year||3.55% per day
|Age||20 – 70 years old||21 – 60 years old||over 18 years old|
|Approval time||5 minutes||5 minutes||5 minutes|
Sources: Refer to Sate Bank reporting and research.
Frequent Ask Questions
is Credify loan legit?
Credify ph is an online loan from the company Schaefer LLC, which has been launched since 2019. This loan service supports unsecured borrowers without proof of income and super fast disbursement in just a few minutes. This is a reputable loan, acting as an intermediary, proposing a loan in accordance with borrower information.
is Credify loan check registered?
Credify app has not been registered with SEC – Securities and Exchange Commission. However, Credify will search for and suggest loans that are legally registered for operation. listed on the list of SEC registered loan app. Customers using financial support services will not be charged for the service and will receive fast support in 15 minutes.
Credify loan provides online financial support anytime, anywhere.
It is a personal cash loan with a maximum limit of 25000 pesos, installments of 3 to 12 months with interest rate of 180% / year. Customers will be suggested reputable loan partners, high approval rates and fast disbursement.
Please rate 5 stars if the article information is helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment for the fastest answer.