What is Finbro PH? Is Finbro.ph legit or not? How to Apply to Finbro with fast loan?
Let’s retailasiaonline.com review Finbro loan about limits, interest rates, how to pay Finbro online loan in the article below.
TOP 10 Online Loan Prestige – Only ID Card required
(Online Loan Application)
- 1. Sumary of Finbro PH
- 2. What is Finbro?
- 3. Finbro loan limit and term
- 4. Pros of Finbro PH
- 5. Cons of Finbro App
- 6. Finbro loan interest rate
- 7. Example of Finbro interest rate calculation
- 8. Finbro loan requirements
- 9. Guide to Finbro loan application step-by-step
- 10. Reviews Finbro Philippines Loan Feedback
- 11. Guide to Finbro payment
- 12. Compare Finbro PH with other loan apps
- 13. Finbro contact
- 14. FAQs – Finbro PH
- 15. In conclusion
1. Sumary of Finbro PH
|✅ Review||⭐ Finbro loan|
|✅ Guide to||⭐ Apply a loan to Finbro Philippines|
|✅ Loan amount||⭐ 1000 – 50.000 PHP|
|✅ Age||⭐ 20 – 65 years old|
|✅ Term||⭐ 1 – 12 months|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 0,5 – 1,25 %/day|
|✅ Pros||⭐ Acceptable Harassment|
|✅ Cons||⭐ Have fee service|
|✅ Evaluate the effectiveness||⭐ Good|
|✅ Bad dept||⭐ Allow|
|✅ Feedback||⭐ Read more in this post|
2. What is Finbro?
Finbro is an online lending service in the Philippines, providing fast financial solutions, 24/7 support that can meet unexpected expenses incurred by customers. You can apply for a loan on website Finbro through a mobile phone or personal computer. Finbro maximum loan is 50000 pesos, up to 12 months payment period. Finbro approval loan in 15 minutes.
3. Finbro loan limit and term
- Finbro loan limit from 1000 to 50000 PHP.
- Installment term from 1 to 12 months.
- First-time borrowers are only entitled to a maximum of 15000 PHP.
- The application processing fee is about 9% of the loan approval amount.
4. Pros of Finbro PH
- It is possible to apply for Finbro loan from any mobile device or computer.
- The registration process is simple, the procedure only requires 1 valid ID.
- No financial proof is required, no collateral or guarantor is required.
- Review in minutes and disburse via bank account or e-wallet.
- Online loan in Philippines with 0% interest rate and no service fee for first-time borrowers.
- 100% confidentiality of borrowers’ personal information.
- Finbro harassment is courtly.
5. Cons of Finbro App
- An additional processing fee must be paid.
- Finbro maximum loan is not too high, cannot support the need to borrow for business or buy a house or a car.
- Loan interest rates are higher than those borrowed by traditional banks or financial institutions.
- No support loan app Philippines for bad debt customers.
6. Finbro loan interest rate
Online loan interest rates at Finbro range from 0.5% to 1.25%/month. The first loan will receive a preferential interest rate of 0%. The interest rate will be determined according to the borrower’s credit history and profile.
7. Example of Finbro interest rate calculation
For example, the customer borrows 10000 pesos for 30 days. Interest rate of Finbro loan is 1%/day.
- The amount of interest payable after 30 days is 10000 x 1% x 30 days = 3000 pesos.
- Service fee 10000 x 9% = 900 pesos.
- The total amount payable after 30 days is 10000 + 3000 + 900 = 13900 pesos
8. Finbro loan requirements
Finbro PH requires borrowers to be Filipino citizens between 20 and 65 years old and must have 1 valid ID. Borrowers can add payroll, COE, ITR, company ID, DTI.
Finbro first loan
When borrowing for the first time, Finbro PH only requires borrowers to register according to the form on the homepage and take a 2-sided ID card photo to verify the information.
Finbro 2nd loan
Once you have been approved for the first time and made a reputable payment, you can apply for a loan again just by logging into your registered account and selecting a loan limit. Finbro loan applications will be processed almost immediately.
9. Guide to Finbro loan application step-by-step
The steps to apply Finbro loan are simple:
Step #1: Choose a Finbro loan term and limit
If you are a new customer applying for a loan for the first time, you must visit Finbro PH’s homepage by this link:
Select the limit you want to borrow and click “Register now”.
If you are a returning customer, log in to your Finbro account.
Step #2: Fill out the application
Fill in the borrower’s personal information, take a 2-sided photo of the IB and a portrait holding the ID.
Step #3: Wait for loan approval
The system approves automatically after 10 minutes. Finbro loan approval results will be notified to the borrower’s SMS or email.
Step #4: Get money by Finbro
Once approved, the disbursed amount can be transferred to a bank account or e-wallet (such as Gcash, Maya)
10. Reviews Finbro Philippines Loan Feedback
Over 98% feedback of loan finbro.ph customers are very satisfied with loan products and services.
11. Guide to Finbro payment
You can repay the loan easily and conveniently through:
- Gcash, Maya, Shopee pay: Enter the correct reference number starting with SCP with the biller’s name Payexpress for GCash or Maya wallets and Use the correct biller’s name as PayExpress Loans for ShopeePay wallets.
- Bank transfer: Bank name:Union Bank of the Philippines, Bank Account Name: SOFI Lending Inc, Bank Account Number: 003170001484, Payment Remarks: SCPXXXXXXXXXX.
- Through partners such as 7-Eleven, SM, Cebuana, bayad, Palawan Express, MLhuillier: Use the correct biller’s name is PayExpress Loans/ PayExpress / Paynamics.
12. Compare Finbro PH with other loan apps
|Comparative criteria||Finbro PH||Cashspace||Moneycat|
|Limits||1000 – 50000 PHP||1000 – 25000 PHP||1000 – 30000 PHP|
|Interest||0,5% – 1,25%/day||0% – 3,65%/ day||1,3%/day|
|Term||1 – 12 months||7 – 180 days||10 – 30 days|
|Age||20 – 65 years old||Over 18 years old||20 – 65 years old|
|Browsing time||15 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
Sources: Refer to Sate Bank reporting and research.
13. Finbro contact
Finbro customer service
- Finbro hotline: 09690471419 – 09176200773
- Finbro address: Unit 1405 Philippine Stock Exchange Tektite San Antonio, Pasig.
- Email: email@example.com
- Support Period : Mon – Sun. 8am to 5 pm.
14. FAQs – Finbro PH
Here are some frequently asked questions about Finbro online loans:
Is Finbro legit?
Finbro.ph is owned and operated by Sofi Lending Inc., which is a subsidiary of Social Finance, Inc., a U.S.-based online personal finance company that provides a variety of financial assistance products and services. Finro.ph operates legally under the supervision of the Philippine Financial Commission.
How to pay a Finbro loan?
Customers can pay Finbro online loan in 1 of 3 ways:
- Pay via bank transfer. Make a note of the loan reference number in the body of the transfer.
- Pay via e-wallets GCash, Maya, Shopee Pay..
- Partner payment 7-Eleven, SM, Cebuana, bayad, Palawan Express, MLhuillie
Is Finbro safe?
Finbro is licensed to operate and has a legal certificate. Customers’ personal information is encrypted and secured according to modern technology. Therefore, Finbro online loans are completely safe, the interest rate is within the allowable level. The loan information is transparent and public, with a clear contract, customers can rest assured when applying for a loan at Finbro.
Is Finbro SEC registered?
Finbro.ph is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and operates under the supervision of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). Finbro online loan leverages technology to streamline its loan application process, making it faster and more convenient for customers.
- SEC Registration No. CS201908275.
- SEC Certificate of Authority No. 2990.
How to pay Finbro using Gcash?
- Step 1: Go to the Gcash app, select Bills.
- Step 2: Select the Payment Solutions section.
- Step 3: In the invoice list, find PayExpress.
- Step 4: Enter Finbro registered phone number, email address, payment amount and Finbro reference number.
- Step 5: Confirm the payment and have a message or email notification.
How to delete a Finbro account?
Personal information of customers when applying for a loan at Finbro will be absolutely confidential and used for subsequent loans. You can contact Finbro.ph customer service support team via hotline 09690471419 – 09176200773 to request account deletion. However, it is not necessary for you to delete your account, but it is possible to store information and easily apply for a loan again when necessary.
15. In conclusion
Finbro is an online lending platform developed by Sofi Lending Inc, which has been legally licensed. The loan limit at Finbro is up to 50,000 PHP, higher than other lenders.
With the advantages of simple procedures, easy registration, high approval rate, Finbro is an effective choice to solve customers’ urgent financial needs.
Rated 5 stars if the article was helpful. Any questions about Review Finbro loan you can leave a comment, we will answer as quickly as possible.
I has just received money from Finbro loan. Finbro disbursement is so fast. Just about 10 minutes.
I also get 10000 PHP by Finbro Approval quickly. So I can solve tuition fee. Thanks to Finbro loan review.