How to Generate PRN for SSS loan Payment Online (2023)?
Your Payment Reference Number (PRN) is a crucial component when starting your GCash payment.
Let’s dive in!
Why you should use PRN to pay SSS Loan?
PRN is the payment reference number generated by the SSS system and is referenced by users when paying an SSS loan. When you use PRN, your SSS payment will be automatically credited to your record immediately
How to Generate PRN for SSS loan Payment Online
To generate your PRN for SSS loan Payment Online, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log in to your SSS online account through the SSS website or mobile app.
- Step 2: Navigate to the “E-Services” tab.
- Step 3: Select “PRN/SBR Inquiry.”
- Step 4: Enter your SSS number and the applicable period for your loan.
- Step 5: Your PRN will be generated, and you can use it to make your payment via GCash.