For those living in the Philippines, using a Barangay ID has become one of the convenient ways to verify identity and apply for a loan online.
Let’ retailasiaonline.com learn more about Brangay loan, the process and the Top 5 best online Loan Using Barangay id in the article below.
- What is online loan using Barangay ID?
- Loan app using Barangay ID requirements
- How can I get Cash loan using Barangay ID app Philippines
- Top 5 Best online loan using Barangay ID 2023
- Final Thought
|✅ 10 Best online loan App that accepts Barangay ID||⭐1. Crezu, 2. Loanonline, 3. Soscredit, 4. Digido, 4. Mazilla|
|✅ Loan amount||⭐ 500 PHP – 40,000 PHP|
|✅ Places in||⭐ Philippines|
|✅ Age||⭐ 18 – 65 years old|
|✅ Term||⭐ 1 – 12 month|
|✅ Requirement||⭐ Barangay id|
|✅ Pros||⭐ Fast cash|
|✅ Cons||⭐ Low limit|
|✅ Evaluate the effectiveness||⭐ Quite Good|
|✅ Bad dept||⭐ Allow|
What is online loan using Barangay ID?
Online loan using Barangay ID is a 100% online registered cash loan that only needs to use Barangay ID – a type of identification card issued by the Government to certify residents living in the Barangay area. This is a fast, same-day loan, no collateral required with a maximum limit of up to 50000 pesos.
Loan app using Barangay ID requirements
Barangay official loan requires borrowers to meet some basic conditions as follows:
- The borrower must be a Filipino citizen, between 18 and 70 years old.
- Have a valid government-issued Barangay ID.
- Have a stable income.
- Have a bank account that receives disbursements.
- Mobile phone numbers work 2-way.
How can I get Cash loan using Barangay ID app Philippines
The simple steps to register an online loan using Barangay ID are:
- Step 1: Choose the right loan provider.
- Step 2: Visit the lender’s website and sign up for an account.
- Step 3: Fill in the personal information as requested.
- Step 4: Take an ID photo and portrait photo to confirm the information.
- Step 5: Wait for approval and disbursement of Barangay loan.
Top 5 Best online loan using Barangay ID 2023
Here is a list of online loans using Barangay ID:
#1. Crezu – Online loan using Barangay ID
- Crezu is the financial support service of Fininity Ltd, not a financial institution, acting in the form of an intermediary, only suggesting suitable online loan Philippines using Barangay ID to lending partners.
- Crezu can offer limits from 1000 to 25000 pesos.
- Repayment period from 2 months to 4 months.
- Interest rates range from 12% to 36% per annum and there is no service charge.
- First-time loan applicants will be interest-free.
- The borrower is required to be a resident of the Philippines, between 18 and 70 years old.
- Address: Tartu street 52/1-166, 10115, Tallinn, EE.
- Pros: Free service, no need to prove income, no collateral, can support borrowers with bad credit, information security, fast information processing in just 2 minutes.
- Cons: Short loan period, low limit.
#2. Loanonline – Loan app that accepts Barangay ID
- Loanonline is also one of the loan apps that accept Barangay ID, which works similarly to Crezu, only suggesting suitable loans, not directly disbursing loans.
- The limit that Loanonline can support is from 1000 to 25000 pesos.
- Loan term from 30 to 365 days
- Loan interest rate from 0% to 427% / year and no service fee.
- Requires borrowers to be Filipino citizens, aged 18 or older.
- Pros: Register online, analyze information and suggest loans in 2 minutes, no service fees, fast disbursement.
- Cons: High interest rates.
- Soscredit is an online cash loan Philippines developed by Goodday.group, operating since 2017.
- Soscredit supports personal loan using Barangay ID from 1000 to 25000 pesos, new customers can borrow up to 7000 pesos.
- Loan term from 3 months to 12 months.
- Interest rate averages 143%/year, maximum 180%/year.
- Requires borrowers to be at least 20 years old, have Philippine citizenship.
- Address: Latvia, Saldus, Liela iela 9, LV-3801.
- Pros: Online loan without face-to-face meeting, fast disbursement in 15 minutes, free service, payment by many different methods, can apply for more loans if needed.
- Cons: Low limit, high interest rate.
#4. Digido – Instant loan using Barangay ID
- Digido is an instant loan using Barangay ID, which has been legally licensed to operate through its online platform and automatically approved.
- First-time borrowers are supported with a maximum limit of 10000 pesos, interest and fee free for 7 days.
- Recurring loans can approve up to 25000 pesos, 3 to 6 month terms.
- Loan interest rate at Digido averages 11.9%/month, maximum APR 143%/year.
- Requires borrowers to be Filipino citizens between 21 and 70 years old.
- Address: Units P107003R, P107007R, P107008R, Level 7 Cyberpark Tower1, 60 Gen. Aguinaldo Ave., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines 1109.
- Pros: Automatic approval, fast disbursement, no hidden fees, legal operation, information security, bad debt support.
- Cons: Short term, high interest rate.
#5. Mazilla – Cash loan using Barangay ID online
- Mazilla is not a credit institution, only operates in the form of an intermediary, based on customer information to introduce cash loan using Barangay ID online most suitable.
- Loan limit from 500 to 25000 pesos, term from 3 months to 2 years.
- Mazilla loans have interest rates ranging from 30% to a maximum of 365% per annum.
- Requires borrowers to have Filipino citizenship. Over 18 years old, have a bank card and mobile phone.
- Address: SIA ROKSORE Letonia, Riga, Krisjana Valdemara calle, 33 – 7, LV-1010.
- Pros: Free service, quick registration in just 10 minutes, receive money in many different ways, still support bad debt.
- Cons: High interest rates, additional service charges.
Can loan Barangay ID online?
Loan using Barangay ID Philippines is an online loan, easy to apply online right on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere just need internet. Customers applying for a loan only need to fill in personal information and have a Barangay ID, no collateral, no proof of income. no appraisal. Quick disbursement loan on the same day.
How to have Barangay ID?
To get a Barangay ID, you must Go to the Barangay Hall, seek the Barangay Captain or Assigned Councilor, complete the Application Form, submit your documents (birth certificate, census record or billing statement, 1×1 or 2×2 picture, Certificate of employment from the last employer) and payment any fees.
Customers in the Philippines wishing to borrow money can refer to some reputable online loans using Barangay ID such as Digido or Crezu. These are 2 online money loan applications, legal operation, preferential interest rates, no hidden fees and fast disbursement.
Rated 5 stars if the article was helpful. Any questions you can leave a comment, we will answer as quickly as possible.