What is Moneycat Philippines? Is Moneycat legit or not? How to register Moneycat with a high approval rate and fastest disbursement?
In this article, retailasiaonline.com will provide borrowers Moneycat loan review with general information about Moneycat lending Philippines.
TOP 10 Online Loan Prestige – Only ID Card required
(Online Loan Application)
- 1. Sumary of Moneycat Philippines
- 2. What is MoneyCat?
- 3. Loan limits and Term of Moneycat PH
- 4. Pros of Moneycat Philippines
- 5. Cons of Moneycat Loan
- 6. Moneycat interest rate
- 7. Example of MoneyCat interest rate calculation
- 8. Moneycat loan requirements
- 9. Guide to Moneycat loan application step-by-step
- 10. Reviews Moneycat Loan Feedback in Philippines
- 11. Guide to Moneycat payment
- 12. Compare Moneycat App with other loan apps
- 13. Moneycat contact
- 14. FAQs – Moneycat Philippines
- 15. In conclusion
1. Sumary of Moneycat Philippines
|✅ What is||⭐ Moneycat Philippines|
|✅ Guide to||⭐ Apply a loan to Moneycat PH|
|✅ Loan amount||⭐ 500 – 20.000 pesos|
|✅ Age||⭐ 22 – 60 years old|
|✅ Term||⭐ 90 – 180 days|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 0,4%/day|
|✅ Pros||⭐ online loan in Philippines without meeting|
|✅ Cons||⭐ Have fee service|
|✅ Evaluate the effectiveness||⭐ Good|
|✅ Bad dept||⭐ Not Allow|
|✅ Feedback||⭐ Read more in this post|
2. What is MoneyCat?
MoneyCat is an application that allows users to borrow money online quickly and conveniently, providing support for customers in the Philippines. Users simply need to download the app, sign up for an account, and apply for a loan or apply for a loan directly on the homepage of Moneycat Philippines.
3. Loan limits and Term of Moneycat PH
- Loan limits can apply to Moneycat PH from 500 to 20000 pesos.
- Loan term from 90 to 180 days.
- Once a user’s application is approved, the funds will be transferred directly to the borrower’s account within a few hours.
4. Pros of Moneycat Philippines
- Users do not need to provide collateral, no guarantor is required when borrowing money with Moneycat Philippines. This minimizes barriers and complexities in the loan process.
- The online loan app in Philippines and approval process on Moneycat is simple and fast. Users only need to register an account, apply for a loan and wait for approval.
- The processing and transfer time for disbursement is fast, which can take only a few hours.
- There are high security measures such as SSL encryption to ensure users’ personal information and accounts are well protected.
- The homepage is designed to be simple, convenient, easy to use. Users can borrow money anytime and anywhere with just a smartphone or computer with an internet connection.
- A little of Moneycat complaints.
- Nobody is Moneycat victims.
5. Cons of Moneycat Loan
- Although MoneyCat Philippines has many advantages as mentioned above, this online loan service also has some disadvantages such as:
- MoneyCat loan only grants users a maximum loan of 20000 pesos, which may not meet the large borrowing needs of some users.
- MoneyCat focuses on providing short-term loan packages, which are not suitable for customers who need to borrow money for a longer period of time.
- The interest rate is higher than the interest rate of traditional loans from banks or financial institutions.
- There are additional service fees, application processing fees, account management fees, late fees …
- Borrowing money online can lead to bad debt risk, especially if users are unable to repay loans on time. Therefore, users need to consider carefully before borrowing money through this application and use this service carefully.
6. Moneycat interest rate
MoneyCat’s interest rate is determined based on the user’s ability to repay the debt, which minimizes risks for both users and service providers. The first loan will be interest-free.
If customers make reputable payments, they will be approved for the following loans. The interest rate on the latter loan averages 0.4% / day, up to 3% / day. In case of late payment, overdue interest of 3% / day will be incurred.
7. Example of MoneyCat interest rate calculation
For example, the customer borrows 10000 pesos for 30 days. Interest rate 0.54%/day.
- The amount of interest payable after 30 days is 10000 x 0.54% x 30 days = 16200 pesos.
- Service fee 100 pesos.
- The total amount payable after 30 days is 10000 + 16200 + 100 = 26300 pesos.
8. Moneycat loan requirements
The conditions to apply for a loan at Moneycat Philippines apply to customers who are living in the Philippines at least 22 years old, have a stable income, have a bank account and have a valid ID.
Moneycat first loan
The procedure for borrowing from Moneycat Philippines is very simple, just provide one of the following required IDs, SSS, UMID or TIN.
In addition, you can also provide us with additional IDs such as: PRC, Driver’s License, Passport. (for a better chance of approval) .
Note that you provide an image of at least 1 of the 3 required IDs and a selfie holding the front of that ID.
Moneycat repeat loan
To apply for a Moneycat loan again, borrowers simply log in to their registered account and select the loan limit and submit a request. Loan approval results will be notified almost immediately.
9. Guide to Moneycat loan application step-by-step
To apply for a loan at Moneycat Philippines, you just need to follow these 4 basic steps:
Step #1: Access to the homepage of Moneycat
Go to the homepage of Moneycat by this link:
(Moneycat App download APK is not required).
Step #2: Fill in personal information
Select the loan amount then provide the necessary personal information, including full name, date of birth, ID number, mobile phone number, address, email, occupation, income, reference information and bank account information.
Step #3: Upload ID Card
Take a photo of your 2-sided ID card and a portrait of the front of your ID card to verify information. Note, the photo is clear, no loss of angle, clear portrait, no glasses, no mask.
Step #4: Phone number verification
Enter the OTP to confirm the phone number and agree to the terms of Moneycat.
Step #5: Moneycat disbursement
Wait for the application to verify the information and notify the loan approval result. If the loan is accepted, you will receive the money in your bank account shortly.
10. Reviews Moneycat Loan Feedback in Philippines
There have been more than 2000 satisfied customers feedback with Moneycat Philippines’ online loan products and customer support services.
11. Guide to Moneycat payment
Borrowers can pay off the loan in a variety of ways via Dragonloans’ loan payment invoice:
- Option 1: Pay via GCash, PayMaya, ShopeePay, Coins.ph e-wallets
- Option 2: Pay directly at 7-Eleven, Cebuana, Palawan Express, RD Pawnshop, Bayad Center, SM – Save More, Business Center
- Option 3: Pay via online banks such as BDO, BPI, Metrobank, Landbank, Maybank, PSBank, RCBC Online Banking, RobinsonsBank, UnionBank, UCPB, Coins.ph…
12. Compare Moneycat App with other loan apps
|Limits||500 – 20000 PHP||1000 – 25000 PHP||10000 – 50000 PHP|
|Interest||11,9 %/month||0% – 3,65%/ day||1,25%/day|
|Term||7 days||3 – 6 months||1 – 12 months|
|Age||20 – 65 years old||21 – 70 years old||20 – 65 years old|
|Browsing time||30 minutes||4 minutes||15 minutes|
Sources: Refer to Sate Bank reporting and research.
13. Moneycat contact
Customers can contact Moneycat customer service via email email@example.com. Support office hours from 9h – 18h on weekdays from 2nd to 6th. Moneycat Hotline: 0286556820
Moneycat address: MoneyCat Financing Inc – Unit 1701 Tycoon bldg Pearl Drive st. Brgy San Antonio Ortigas Center Pasig City, ph 1800.
Read more: 10 Best of:
14. FAQs – Moneycat Philippines
Here are some frequently asked questions about Moneycat Philippines online loan service:
Is Moneycat legit?
Moneycat is Legit because MoneyCat Financing Inc. is one of the financial technology companies legally operating in the Philippines. (REG. NO. CS201953073) Certificate of Authority To Operate Number: 1254 granted by the Securities & Exchange Commission. Transparent loan contracts and reasonable interest rates.
How Moneycat harassment?
Borrowing money at MoneyCat is a financial activity, so if you do not pay the loan, Moneycat harassment combine with the following forms of breach of contract will be applied: Charging overdue interest and penalty fees is quite high. It is possible to use the services of debt collection partners to collect your debt.
How to pay Moneycat through gcash?
To repay a Moneycat loan via GCash, the steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Log in to GCash
- Step 2: Click on Pay bill
- Step 3: Select Loans
- Step 4: Select Dragon Loans/DragonPay
- Step 5: Fill in payment information including amount, reference number, contact number, email. Press continue
- Step 6: Check the information and click on the Confirm box to complete the payment process.
Is moneycat check registered?
MoneyCat Philippines is SEC registered and is certified for this purpose. Detailing the particulars of a proposed public offering. Documents include the prospectus and private filings.
Is moneycat loan shark?
MoneyCat offers unsecured loans at market-friendly interest rates and is not a usury. The specific interest rate of each loan will depend on many factors such as the loan amount, loan term, risk level and credit status of the customer.
How to delete an account in Moneycat?
You should note that deleting your account will delete all of your information on MoneyCat’s systems, including your loan history, debt status, and other information related to your account.
If you want to delete your account at MoneyCat, you can follow these steps:
- Contact MoneyCat customer care through the company’s phone number or email.
- Request account deletion and provide necessary information, such as registered phone number, full name and ID number.
- Customer service will guide you through the account deletion procedure, including confirming information and agreeing to the terms and conditions of account deletion.
- After completing the procedures, your account will be deleted from MoneyCat’s system.
15. In conclusion
MoneyCat is one of the reputable and professional online financial services in the Philippines, providing unsecured loan packages with reasonable interest rates and meeting customers’ loan needs quickly and conveniently.
Leave a Reply