What is Pitacash loan app? legit or not? harassment? requirements?
To find out, refer to the information in of retailasiaonline.com article below.
- Sumarry of Pitacash loan app
- What is Pitacash?
- Is Pitacash legit?
- Pros of Pitacash loan
- Cons of Pitacash App
- Pitacash loan requirements
- Guide to register Pitacash loan Application Step-by-step
- Reviews Pitacash online Loan App Feedback
- Pitacash repayment
- Compare Pitacash Loan App philippines with other loan App
- Pitacash harassment
- Conclusion – Should you Apply to Pitacash App?
Sumarry of Pitacash loan app
|✅ Pitacash Review||⭐ 4.5 star|
|✅ Guide to||⭐ Register to Pitacash Philippines (PH)|
|✅ Loan amount||⭐ 1000 – 25.000 Pesos|
|✅ Age||⭐ 21 – 70 years old|
|✅ Term||⭐ 91 – 120 days|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 0 % interest rate for first loan|
|✅ Pros||⭐ Online loan monthly payments in Philippines|
|✅ Cons||⭐ No Online loan guaranteed approval|
|✅ Evaluate the effectiveness||⭐ Good|
|✅ Bad credit||⭐ Allow|
|✅ Feedback||⭐ Read more in this article|
|✅ Pitacash App dowload APK:||⭐ Link Here|
What is Pitacash?
Pitacash is the most reputable and transparent 24/7 cash loan digital application in the Philippines, which is an emergency financial solution for Filipinos. It is developed by Finance Technologies Inc., which is legally registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Is Pitacash legit?
Pitacash ph is an online financial support product of Finance Technologies Inc, listed in the list of financing companies by the Securities and Exchange Commission. SEC Registration No.CS201902369 and Certificate of Authority No.1200. This proves that this app is a reputable loan, operating legally, complying with the regulations of the Philippine government.
Pros of Pitacash loan
The advantages of Pitacash ph financial services are:
- Provide 24/7 service, verify and process loan applications for new customers from 8 am to 9 pm daily. Particularly, priority customers will be disbursed 24/7.
- No proof of income, cash loan in Philippines no collateral required.
- No calls or field appraisals.
- Loan information is publicly transparent, no hidden fees are incurred during the loan process.
- It is possible to extend the loan payment period.
- Attentive customer service.
- Diversify loan payment methods.
- Confidentiality of borrower information.
Cons of Pitacash App
Some disadvantages of Pitacash loan app Philippines borrowers should note are:
- The loan period is quite short, which can put financial pressure on borrowers.
- The interest rate is higher than traditional bank unsecured loans.
- The loan amount is not too high, just enough to meet consumer needs, not suitable for business needs, buying a house, buying a car ..
- Not support 0 interest loan App for first time.
Pitacash loan requirements
Pitacash ID requires one of the following IDs:
- Driver’s License
- UMID ID
- Postal ID
- SSS ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC ID)
- Philhealth (Should be laminated)
- TIN (Should be laminated)
- If you are a business owner, you need to provide an additional business license or barangay permit or STI permit.
- In case of an employee, you need to provide company ID or certificate of employment.
Guide to register Pitacash loan Application Step-by-step
The steps to register Pitacash loan app are as follows:
Step #1: Download the Pitacash app
Access the home page
Step #2: Sign up for an account
Enter your phone number and 6-digit OTP code to register a loan account at Pitacash app.
Take a photo of your face for verification.
Step #3: Choose loan limit and term
Select the amount to borrow and the duration of Pitacash loan.
Step #4: Enter loan application information
Fill in the information about ID, contact phone number, loan purpose, job information, bank account ..
Step #5: Submit a loan application
Submit a loan application and wait for approval. After 15 minutes, the approval result will be announced. The borrower will receive the disbursement via bank account.
Reviews Pitacash online Loan App Feedback
Pitacash is rated 4.5 on Google Play. It is safe to use, not a scam website.
It is considered one of the most reliable personal loan in Philippines, dubbed “your plan B” – backup plan for all your personal tasks, a legitimate lending platform, and it operates by SEC ruling.
Below are some feedbacks frome customers:
Pitacash online loan Philippines can be paid through the following channels:
- Pay at payment centers such as 7/11, Palawan, LBC, Robinsons Dept store, Bayad Center, Cebuana Lhuillier.
- Payment via online banking such as BDO online, metrobank, PNB, Chinabank, UCPB, Landbank ..
- In addition, borrowers can pay at The SM Store or Savemore at the end of the day or pay at MLhuillier after 1 day.
Compare Pitacash Loan App philippines with other loan App
|Limits||1000 – 25000 pesos||3000 – 20000 pesos|
|Tenor||91 – 120 days||90 – 180 days|
|Age||21 – 70 years old||18 – 60 years old|
|Approval time||5 minutes||15 minutes|
Sources: Sate Bank reporting and research.
Borrowers who fail to pay Pitacash loans on time will be charged additional penalty fees and will be repeatedly called by debt collection staff to remind them of their debts.
If you do not want to be bothered and do not have enough money to pay, borrowers can contact support to extend the payment period.
Conclusion – Should you Apply to Pitacash App?
Pitacash provides online financial support 24/7, anywhere. Help customers in need of loans will access suitable loans quickly and safe.
It is a legal, reliable and transparent loan, super fast disbursement in the Philippines. The app will support a maximum of 25000 pesos for a short term of 3-6 months and an interest rate of only 0.15% per day.