What is Unacash? Is it legit? Harassment? Requirements?
Retailasiaonline.com will guide 5 steps to apply for online loan and how to repay in the article below.
- Summary of Unacash Loan
- What is Unacash?
- Pros of Unacash philippines
- Cons of Unacash Loan App
- Unacash interest rate
- Unacash interest rate calculation
- Unacash loan requirements
- Guide to register Unacash Loan Application Step-by-step
- Reviews Unacash online Loan App Feedback
- Unacash loan repayment
- Compare Unacash Loan App Philippines with Other Apps
- Unacash customer service
Summary of Unacash Loan
|✅ Unacash Review||⭐ 4.6 star|
|✅ Guide to||⭐ Apply online loan to Unacash loan Philippines|
|✅ Loan amount||⭐ 1000 – 50.000 PHP|
|✅ Age||⭐ 18 – 65 years old|
|✅ Term||⭐ 02 – 06 months|
|✅ Interest rate||⭐ 16 %/month|
|✅ Requirements||⭐ Legit national id|
|✅ Payment||⭐ Tranferring, using Gcash|
|✅ Pros||⭐ Polite harassment|
|✅ Cons||⭐ Small amount for first loan|
|✅ Evaluate the effectiveness||⭐ Good|
|✅ Bad dept||⭐ Allow|
|✅ Feedback||⭐ Read more in this article|
|✅ Unacash App dowload (APK):||⭐ Link Here|
What is Unacash?
Unacash is a fast cash loan app in the Philippines, which has been legally licensed. Borrowers can apply for loans online quickly and conveniently via mobile phones, computers or internet-connected devices. The amount customers can borrow is from 1000 to 50000 pesos and the loan period is from 2 to 6 months.
Pros of Unacash philippines
Unacash loan app operates online lending activities with many advantages such as:
- Apply for loan site Philippines 100% online, no need to go directly to the bank for procedures, no appraisal and field calls.
- Easy to register anytime, anywhere, 24/7 loan support.
- Unsecured loans only need personal ID, no need to mortgage valuable property, no guarantor.
- The loan app is legal, committed to securing all personal information and loans of customers.
- Loan limit is higher than many other applications, flexible and easy repayment methods.
- Online loan with monthly payments Philippines
Cons of Unacash Loan App
The disadvantages that customers applying for Unacash partners online loan in Philippines should pay attention to are:
- To borrow on a mobile phone, it is necessary to download the application to your phone to proceed with the loan application.
- The installment period is shorter than bank unsecured loans, but the interest rate will be higher than traditional bank loans.
Unacash interest rate
Unacash App loans apply interest rates from 0% to 16% / month. First loan will receive a preferential 0 interest rate. The specific interest rate of the loan will depend on the loan and the borrower’s credit score.
Unacash interest rate calculation
For example, customers apply for Unacash loan reviews 20000 pesos for 4 months, interest rate 12% / month.
- The principal credit limit payable in 1 month is: 20000/4 = 5000 pesos
- The amount of interest payable is 20000 x 12% = 2400 pesos.
- The total amount is 7400 pesos
Unacash loan requirements
To apply for an Unacash loan, borrowers must meet the condition that they are Filipino citizens who are at least 18 years old, have a valid email and phone number using 2-way activity.
Unacash first loan
For a first-time loan, customers must meet ID requirements. Borrowers must provide all personal information requested and a photo of a government-issued personal ID.
Unacash 2nd loan
Unacash legit supports repeat loans, Customers with good payment and good credit standing can apply for a loan again whenever the need arises.
Borrowers only need to send an email with information such as full name, email address, loan amount, loan term and previous loan agreement number to customer service.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for approval.
Guide to register Unacash Loan Application Step-by-step
The steps to apply for an Unacash loan are as follows:
Step #1: Download the Unacash app
Customers need to Access this app by link:
Step #2: Enter your personal phone number
Enter the borrower’s phone number. The system sends verification codes via text message. Confirm the code to verify your phone number.
Step #3: Create a password
Please create a personal account password on Unacash app.
Passwords consist of 8 to 34 characters, including uppercase and lowercase letters, with at least 1 number.
Then create a 4-digit PIN or fingerprint password.
Step #4: Fill in personal information
Fill in personal information according to Unacash registration form, including full name, email, date of birth, place of birth, gender, address, reference…
Step #5: Take Personal Photos
Take a personal portrait, choose the type of ID you can provide, and take a photo of it. Then choose the amount to borrow according to personal needs
Step #6: Fill in career information
Customers fill in information about jobs, salary, positions, working addresses … Provide 1 type of income proof document if any and submit registration documents.
Step #7: Unacash Credit line
The profile has been confirmed. Within up to 24 hours, the loan approval result will be notified after the loan approval system.
Step #8: Loan Disbursement
Unacash approval will be notified of the availability limit. You can use that limit to buy card swipes but use a credit card or withdraw cash to a bank account.
Detailed instructions on how to unacash registration follow the following video:
Reviews Unacash online Loan App Feedback
Unacash philippines review has been rated 4.6 star by borrowers, legit and fastest cash loan in the Philippines
Unacash loan repayment
Unacash payment is flexible, easy and fast. You just need to login and choose 1 of the following 2 payment methods:
- Online payment via banks such as BDO, BPI, PNB, UnionBank, Metrobank, RCBC.
- Pay through Payment Centers such as 7-Eleven, Bayad Center, LBC, M-Lhuillier, SM Retail, Cebuana, via GCash.
Compare Unacash Loan App Philippines with Other Apps
|Comparative criteria||Unacash App||Finbro||Digido|
|Limits||1000 – 50000 pesos||1000 – 50000 pesos||500 – 30000 peso|
|Tenor||2 – 6 months||1 – 12 months||3 – 6 months|
|Interest||0% – 16%/months||15% – 37,5%/months||12%/months|
|Age||Over 18 years old||20 – 65 years old||21 – 70 years old|
|Browsing time||15 minutes||15 minutes||5 minutes|
Sources: Refer to Sate Bank reporting and research.
Unacash customer service
Customers can contact Unacash loan app as below:
- Contact number: 0915245468,
- Working hour: 8.00am to 17.30pm from Monday to Sunday.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Units P107003R, P107007R, P107008R, Level 7 Cyberpark Tower1, 60 Gen. Aguinaldo Ave., Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines.
Some questions about Unacash loan and the most detailed answers are below:
Is Unacash legit?
Unacash is an online cash loan application developed by Digido Finance Corp., which has been approved by the SEC – Securities and Exchange Commission with SEC registration number CS202003056 and Certificate of Authority No. 1272. Unacash is committed to keeping borrower information confidential and transparent about limits, terms, interest rates and no hidden fees.
How to reset password in Unacash?
If you forget your login password, you can reset it by:
- Open the app and select Unacash forgot password.
- The app sends a confirmation code about the message.
- Reset your password to at least 8 characters, up to 34 characters, contain at least 1 digit, and include both upper and lower case letters.
- Confirm your password and click confirm.
How to use Unacash?
To use this app, you first need to download the Unacash app to your phone and open the app. Then you need to enter your phone number and create an account password. Fill in your personal information to register for an account. You can use the credit line limit to buy now pay later or withdraw cash to your bank account.
How to cash out Unacash?
After approval, select the approved limit and select Unacash loan. Select your bank information. Then enter the borrower’s bank account information to receive the disbursement. Money will be transferred directly to the borrower’s account on the same day.
How to use Unacash credit line?
Similar to the above, but instead of choosing Unacash loan you have to select “Buy online with 0% interest”. You select the shop name and find the product you want to buy. You can use the approved loan amount and make purchases within that limit. This is a form of purchase that pays first and pays later without interest, similar to using a credit card.
How to deleted Unacash account?
To delete your Unacash account you need to contact customer service and ask them to remove the account. The process will last in a few days.
Unacash loan is one of the most reputable online loan apps in the Philippines. Customers can choose this lender when they need to borrow money urgently with high limits, reasonable interest rates and can pay installments for up to 6 months.